Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Teen's Room - Simple & Chic










     New Year & new bedroom! Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years! It feels great to finally glam up my daughter's room.  If anyone of you have teenagers, you must know how particular they can be sometimes lol..my daughter wanted something feminine & chic, not too girly she told me so I created a room that is classic & yet timeless.
     First of all, I have to say that I absolutely love the natural lighting in her room! Sometimes it gets so bright in there that it I have to shut my eyes for a second lol..The beautiful ray of sun makes me want to spend my whole day there...love! 
     Trying to find a bed that is both classic & timeless was my mission! I fell in love with this beautiful mirrored bed when I first laid eyes on it. Thought this was perfect for what I wanted to achieve for my daughter's room . The mirrored trim adds a beautiful touch to the tufted headboard & foot board~ which also has a nice satin & silky smooth feel. 
     For her bedding, I decided to go all white & add some neutrals, like the gold trellis pattern on her duvet cover & pillow cases. Let's not forget how cute those pillows are just ADORABLE... Loving the sequins on that bird!
     My daughter is also in love with jewelry, so I found her a black iron jewelry stand where she can display all the jewelry she loves. On the adjacent of her room sits her desk, a study area where she can do her homework & enjoy what she does the most is writing. Speaking of her study area, I actually got lucky finding that gorgeous white chair from Marshalls! I knew it was a perfect piece for what I was looking for. Next to her study area also sits a vintage chair in the corner with the "amour" pillow.  That chair was given to be revamped & reupholstered.
     Overall, I enjoyed creating a room that my daughter absolutely loves! Don't know if that's a good thing, now I never get to see her because she's in her room all day! 
     Thank you so much for visiting, hope you enjoyed reading my post & wishing you all a Happy New Year!

                                             Xo
                                         Laila


Sources on Link List : 
  • Bed ~ Z Gallerie
  • Bedding, Pillows, Duvet ~ HomeGoods
  • White Desk Chair & Jewelry Stand ~ Marshalls
  • Silver & Black Chair ~ Vintage Find
  • Amour Pillow ~ Target
  • Chandelier ~ Lamps Plus 
  • Print with Red Soles & area rug ~ HomeGoods
  • Leopard Pillow ~ Etsy



1 comment:

  1. Good day, I suppose u have posted the first-class article in line with data. Preserve it up I is probably satisfied to appearance such informative and assisting article from u. very beneficial facts. Thanks for sharing check visit here

    ReplyDelete