Thursday, April 28, 2016

Mother's Day Tablecape








 
    Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting from my sweet friend at She Leaves a Little Sparkle. Wasn't Summer's table scape just gorgeous! And thanks to our dear friends Kelley and Randi for hosting this; I've teamed together with some very talented bloggers to bring you a Mother's Day table tour.  Each of us with our own unique design style, you'll be sure to find tons of inspiration for your very own Mother's Day or just Spring table scape. Be sure to visit each of their blogs at the end of this post. Can't wait to show you what I've done!







       Mother's day is a beautiful time to celebrate all the wonderful women who are a big part in our lives.  As a mother celebrating this day; I truly feel special because my family makes sure  "mom" feels that extra love. Of coarse it's not like that everyday lol but I appreciate what my family does and I look forward creating a special day for what I can bring for all the important women who are in my life. 



    For my Mother's Day table scape, I decided to use my signature colors black and white and add pops of color. I used a combination of fresh and faux flowers. The colorful roses you see here are from my backyard....one of the reasons why I love Spring so much!!



   The faux flowers I decided to use in my center piece, a gorgeous vase I spotted from HomeGoods recently. When something catches my eye....its definitely a keeper. Plus I can never have too many vases! The tall crystal candlesticks are from my shop Laila's Boutique. Stemware & plates are also from HomeGoods.






   Sometimes, we dont always find what we're looking for.. so we think outside the box. I was in a hunt for a black and white stripe runner, I couldn't find any...none! I decided to buy fabric from Hobby Lobby and use this gorgeous piece as a table runner, I LOVE it!








Another view of my simple fabric- turned -to -table runner & my new favorite vase.





Love black and white!





    I am obsessed with flowers and will always be. I don't think my husband will ever understand my love for these beauties haha... How could you not?  Flowers always brings out the best in every occasion.













    Thats the end..I hope you enjoyed my Mother's Day table scape. Thank you for stopping by! Please visit my wonderful friend Mollie next at Design Loves Details, you wouldn't want to miss what she has put together! 

Here's also the wonderful bloggers for the Mother's Day table tour; be sure to hop on over their blogs for a visit:


Designs by Laila  {You are here}

Design Loves Detail  {Go here next}
















13 comments:

  1. I love the floral against black and white stipe table linen! Absolutely beautiful! So fun getting to know you through this blog hop! XOXO, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah, likewise sweety! And thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Love all the gold touches, Laila! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Laila!!! Love the black and white! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laila! This is so beautiful! That striped tablecloth just sets it all off so pretty! I never would have thought of that and LOVE it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty, Laila! I love your runner and all of your florals look real! I didn't even spot faux! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy, stunning and totally dreamy!! Love every detail, Laila!! Xoxo..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So well done! I love the stripes with your choice of flowers...and the gold touches are very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so beautiful, Laila!! And I would totally have to agree with you about flowers...who could not love them!! So glad also that we got to do another fun tour together!! :)

    ReplyDelete