Friday, September 22, 2017

Tea Party With MacKenzie Childs






I love collecting pieces that are beautiful and timeless like pieces from MacKenzie Childs. I've been a big fan of their gorgeous pieces since day one. Not only are their collections truly classic, each piece is made by hand and no two are alike. That's what makes their collection original and unique.






Growing up, I always watched my mom set the table with beautiful dishes whenever we had guests over. She made everything look so pretty! That has always instilled in me as a child. So setting the table with beautiful pieces is kind of a big deal for me ha!












Although these darling cup cakes were from my local grocery store...I really wanted to bake a simple Naked Cake. Doesn't it look so lovely on that gorgeous Courtly Check Fluted Cake Stand?!





Thank you all for visiting my blog! It's always a pleasure to have you :)


Here's a link for all MacKenzie Childs pieces from my post, love them all!














Til next time!

xo
Laila




3 comments:

  1. Lovely collection! And such a pretty table setting! The cake stand is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! jiaogulan immortalitea

    ReplyDelete