Saturday, October 15, 2016

#StyleThatCoffeeTable




   Hello Everyone! Welcome to the #StyleThatCoffeeTable hop series hosted by our dear friend Janine from Happy Happy Nester! I wanted to thank you for joining me after Sheila's Maison de Cinq blog, don't you just love how Sheila styled her coffee table?! Be sure to follow along all the hosts at the end of this blog post. With so many beautiful styles, you will find tons of inspiration that fits your unique taste & style! ;)


   I enjoy changing things up for my coffee table, especially during the different seasons. Sometimes, I'll just change things up just because it makes my home feel more refreshed and updated. For this particular style, I decided to change things up by incorporating silver & glass. I love these two combos together! It just makes a simple yet chic statement.










All accessories pictured above are from HomeGoods. I've also linked similar sources for you. The smaller candle you can find from my shop Laila's Boutique. Its made from all natural, hand poured soy candle and it smells delicious!!



Here is a bigger view of my coffee table tray.



   Here is a closer look of my coffee table. As for flowers, I tend to use both faux and real flowers. For this styling, I used a bouquet of faux white roses that I found from HomeGoods. If your wondering about the beautiful silver Buddha head...this was a gift :)













Here I've linked similar items for you.
Get the look:















   Thank you again for joining me and hope that you enjoyed my blog!  Please head on over to my awesome friend Oscar from Oscar Bravo Home & see what he has in store for you next!

And don't forget to visit all my friend's blog for #StyleThatCoffeeTable

Amy ~ Crazy Chic Design

Kim & Lacey ~ Styled with Lace

Joan ~ 2 Ladies & A Chair

Janine ~ Happy Happy Nester

Kathleen ~ Lindsay Hill Interiors

Sheila ~ Maison de Cinq

Oscar ~ Oscar Bravo Home

Summer ~ She Leaves a Little Sparkle

Julie & Jodie ~ The Design Twins

Susana ~ Too Chic For Words

Reesa ~ Mod Max Glam

Amie ~ Meme Hill

xoxo

20 comments:

  1. Laila- I always feel like I'm taken away to a five star location when I visit your beautiful home. There is no one that layers on the shimmer and shine like you. Your impeccable taste and stylish decor really shines. Have a wonderful day! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amie, you are so sweet! Thank you for your beautiful words! It was so much fun to do this blog hop tgthr with you!! xo

      Delete
    2. Amazing and looking very nice coffee table. I really like that decoration to makes refreshing home. Since I am an academic writer - http://www.assignmenthelpfolks.com/economics/ and writing service provider. I would like to share this idea to my friends and also recommend to more people.

      Delete
    3. I also loved to change things of my coffee table, when season changed. It make my home so refreshed, relaxed and modernized. I like your thing combo of silver & glass and also all accessories which you described here. Professionally I am personal statement writer and providing medicine personal statement help - http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk/medicine-personal-statement/ to UK students at Personal Statement Folks but I also love reading such kind of blog and also like to decorate my home with new things. Thanks for sharing such an excellent post with us. Waiting for your next blog. Keep it up.

      Delete
  2. Love the elements you included on this table Laila - beautiful! Your whole house is so chic!

    Sheila
    www.maisondecinq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo STUNNING and chic Laila ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Love the pretty silver tray and candlesticks. Can't wait to see what you do next month! Muah ๐Ÿ’‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! This sure has been fun! Hope your having an awesome weekend hun! xo

      Delete
  4. Laila love this whole look! The black and white with shiny silver is so glam and pretty!!

    xoxo,
    Kim Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. pristine and beautiful, Laila! I bet your coffee table looks amazing in the evening too! I can imagine it all sparkly with the candlelight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oscar! Yes! lol love how it looks at night the time best!! Thanks for stopping by! xo

      Delete
  6. Your coffee table styling is spot on, Laila. Sophsticated, classic and timeless is your signature and I drool over it all. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laila I love your style! This is gorgeous!!! I love the bright and reflective surfaces you use. Love your candle too! Everything is beautiful~joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorg!! Where did u buy the area rug. Great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laila, You seriously make it all look so easy! Love your elegant style. Jodie and I are so happy to be sharing inspiration together on this continued blog hop tour. It is a pleasure and honor! Blessings, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! You did a fabulous job and inspire me to up my Christmas decorating game!

    ReplyDelete