Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Simple Fall Tablescape With Dining Room Details

   A new season, a new way to freshen up your decor! Thanks for visiting me from my dear friend Amie's blog! Amie always has great design tips and her Fall tour is just so beautiful!

I'd love to take you on a stroll of how I created a simple Fall table scape with hints of muted yellows and greens. Hope you enjoy it and please visit the rest of my friends on the bottom of this post on how they incorporated their homes for Fall! :)




I love Fall colors! But I especially love it for outdoors. I don't do colors like reds or oranges in my home for Fall, the only earthy tones I like to incorporate is muted yellows, browns and definitely some greens!


I always find tons of beautiful things at HomeGoods. Most of my tabletop accessories and dinnerware I recently got are from there, round jute chargers are from World Market.


I'm a huge fan of floor mirrors! This floor mirror is from ZGallerie!





I fell in love when I first saw this beautiful stone wash dining table! I paired it with these lovely round natural linen chairs you can also find here.



Chandeliers are like a good piece of jewelry you add with a stunning dress! I was so happy when I found this gem! It came with bell like shades and decided to take it off and maybe put it back whenever I want a different look one day. I've also linked a similar one you can find here!


Thanks again for joining me on my simple Fall table scape! Please leave a comment below if you enjoyed this tour! Be sure to say hi to my friend Gloribell next and the rest of fellow bloggers below! Til next time, friends!

xo
Laila

Happy Happy Nester

Remington Avenue

Maison de Cinq

Simply Cozy Charm

Meme Hill

Designs By Laila {you are here}

I Dont Know How She Does It {go here next!}

2 Ladies And A Chair

Julie & Jodie; The Design Twins

Citrine Living

Lindsay Hill Interios

Modern Glam Home

Crazy Chic Design

Kim & Lacey; Styled With Lace

Summer Adams






14 comments:

  1. Your table centerpiece is perfect! Love the soothing color palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mysha! Loved your Fall tour!! xo

      Delete
  2. Laila, this is gorgeous! I love your dining room so much and that table setting is perfection! I love pears! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet friend!! So fun doing the blog hop with you! xo

      Delete
  3. Laila,
    I love your Fall Dining Room! All the colors are exactly my style. OK, I need to buy a mirror like yours! I'll save up my hard earned money for one! Your post was a wealth of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Janine!! I love soft yellows and earthy tones! And I'm SO in love with everything you've done in your Fall tour! xx

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful tablescape! Love those cute little pears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laila, your table is simple, elegant and just gorgeous! I love the beautiful, warm color palette! Your dining room is gorgeous too! Loved this so much my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tam!! I love everything you've done in your Fall dining room too sweet friend! :)

      Delete
  6. So beautiful Laila! I love the thankful runner...fabulous texture! Your use of a soft color palette creates a gorgeous setting! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan, thank you so much for your beautiful words & for visiting! Happy Fall to you! xo

      Delete
  7. Laila your fall table is gorgeous! I love the soft colors and textures you used. I love the thankful mats!!! Everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laila! You know how I Feel about your home! Im in love with all the little details you've added to your renovation. You have outdone yourself and Im so excited to see more. Congratulations on creating your dream home! love you!

    ReplyDelete