Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Fav Maxi Dress











Happy Sunday friends! Sharing this cute pink maxi dress I got a little while ago with you all today! If I can find an outfit that is both STYLISH & COMFORTABLE, it would definitely be a maxi dress! For me, maxi dresses serves both purposes :) I feel great stepping out of the house with it & most importantly it is very comfortable to wear all day! You can dress it up or down. For this look I added a little jean jacket & honesty you can add any cute jacket or even some great jewelry to change it up! Not to mention, it's so perfect for Spring & Summer! { I've linked a similar pink dress for you Claire dress -pink }




Thank you so much for visiting!  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! 
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. purple evening dress

    ReplyDelete