Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas Home Tour 2016


Happy Holidays! Christmas truly is the best time of the year and I've teamed up with some wonderful Bloggers to bring you our Christmas Home Tour this season.  There are so many beautiful ways and styles of how you can decorate your home for the holidays, you will definitely find a style that fits you!  Be  sure to hop on over to my friend's homes for a visit, there will be a link at the end of this post!



Welcome to my home! What makes he holidays so special is all the holiday decor we get to put up in our homes....from the the Xmas tree to the ornaments, stockings, lighting, presents; and everything that makes it just so magical. Another reason Christmas is very special because it's also my little girl's birthday... Shes a Christmas baby & shes one lucky girl :)




For this years holiday decorations, I kept the original color theme as my Fall decorations.. golds,  whites & I decided to throw in some silver too. These colors compliment each other so well...Love how everything turned out.




 Some of my ornaments, including my gold & silver stalkings are from Hobby Lobby. They always have great seasonal decorations. When it comes to decorating, seasonal or not; I always find it helpful when I decide on a theme, I get a lot of people asking me, "How do you know what to put together?"When I have a theme in mind; it could be colors, prints or texture, it always helps me find what I'm looking for whenever I go shopping. I don't know about you but when I don't have a theme in mind, I try to put random items together hoping it will look great when I get home... Well, that's not always the case, sometime it doesn't work out and I just ended up wasting my time. So, figuring on a theme for your decoration before going out shopping is always helpful. Not only will it save you time, it helps you spot what your looking for so much easier. For instance, when I decided my theme will be golds, whites & silvers, I spotted all the decorations & ornaments so much easier in those colors ;)

Recently, I found these adorable lighted boxes that's on the fireplace from my local store called Richards {they carry seasonal items}.  I went Xmas shopping here one weekend and I told my husband oh I'll be right back in an hour. Well, little did he know that one hour turned out to be 3 1/2 hours later! What's a girl gotta do when she has no kids or husband nagging to hurry up & then you end up having to cut your shopping short....ya'll know what I'm talking about ha! Those 3 1/2 hours flew & I enjoyed every minute of it.  Yes, I took my sweet time & made sure I not only double checked but triple checked every aisle in case I missed anything before I left the store lol




Our dear little Santa... He's been with us for almost 10 years!



If you already didn't know...I love apothecary jars! I enjoy filling them up with season items and it just adds a nice touch to any seasonal decor. In here, I filled them with my previous ornaments..it adds a nice pop of color against my gold & silver decor. I purchased these jars a while back from Marshalls.



Gold & white Poinsettias were a must have to place over my coffee table.  Also got these beauties from my local seasonal store Richards.





It's all in the DETAILS! ;)



Now we move on to our entry way. These star mirrors are a new favorite & I absolutely love them!! I recently stumbled on these gorgeous pieces when I was in Marshalls... I thought wow!  I immediately knew where they would be perfect for. I have this wall by my stairs where it has been blank since we moved in. I kind of knew I wanted to put a group of frames or something similar on that wall..but nothing really caught my eye until I saw these. I really couldn't wait to get home and hang these beauties up! I'm so glad I waited on decorating this area because now I'm LOVING my new wall. Of coarse having that silver, gold & white theme in mind helped!




This is the wall by my stairs...Bench from ZGallerie, Peace pillow from Richards, gift box & throw from TJMaxx




Here's another angle of our entry way...love it!



Ah and here is my gold, white & silver table scape...




I had this gold tree branch that I found from Homegoods a while back & thought it would be nice to add some cute ornaments around it.  My favorite is the hanging crystals. All the ornaments on this gold tree branch are from Homegoods.



Simple, elegant with a touch of glam...I love decorating anything that includes gold. How about you? With accents of gold, I can pretty much add anything & I always love how it looks at the end. For me, it's almost like having the icing on a cake! 
Gold tea light candle holders, stemware & napkin rings are from ZGallerie. Dinner plates are from Marshalls.






Ending my Christmas Home Tour with one of my favorite photos... I hope you enjoyed my tour as well as reading along.  Thank you so much for visiting, you guys are awesome! Happy Holidays!

 Please visit the rest of my friend's beautiful Christmas Home Tour, enjoy!!

XO! Laila











22 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning! I love those gorgeous stars, what a terrific find! Thanks for sharing your amazing home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! Your home is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Your home is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful home tour my sweet friend! All the details are just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet Keila!! Thank you for stopping by, Happy Holidays!! xo

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful home Laila! I love that your daughter's birthday is on Christmas! The best gift to you! Merry Christmas!
    xo,
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words & for visiting Shauna! Happy Holidays beautiful! xo

      Delete
  6. It's all so lovely, Laila!! You did an amazing job of dressing your home for the holidays...so many perfect details!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bree!! Happy Holidays sweety! xo

      Delete
  7. I have saw it before, but these photos still beautiful to me. It always make me feel wanna get it for the Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
    RenoSingapore.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to thank you for this good post. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. www.torrancecagaragedoorrepair.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why go somewhere else when you’ve got such a beautiful blog right in front of you.
    rubyusers

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous on-line magazine you've got here. you'll find me taking a gander at your stuff regularly. Spared! custom home plans

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fascinatingly composed,Totally in wonder of the article.
    www.unusualgifts.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your post is providing good information. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. Home Decoration Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. New Christmas Wallpaper

    ReplyDelete